We provide educational experiences, in cooperation with the home and community, that prepare students for life-long learning and for ethical, productive participation in democratic society and the global community. Arwachin World School Run by the Educational Society namely Arwachin Shiksha Nyas.
To become an exemplary school district in which every child achieves to his or her maximum ability through a rigorous, engaging curriculum and systems of support that cultivate the potential and promote the well-being of every individual child.
- All students can learn.
Students are the center of the educational process.
- Students learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
- Students should have competent teachers, principals, and support personnel.
- Parents’ involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Students should have equal access to educational opportunities.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- Educational experiences should enable students to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.